Doctor’s offices and clinics can become hindered by cost overages, receptionist turnover and technology issues.
The last thing they want is to find an answering service that doesn’t meet their needs. That’s why Physicians Answering Service is dedicated first and foremost to the medical field. With more than three decades of experience, we can help turn your office or clinic into an efficient communications center for both your patients and employees.
We have experience in a variety of medical practices, including:
- Internal medicine
Did You Know: 85.1% of adults have had contact with health care professional in the last year.
Do You Own A Small Business Outside the Medical Industry?
Just because you don’t fit the traditional medical industry doesn’t mean Physicians Answering Service can’t serve you in the best way possible. We have experience servicing everything from funeral parlor operations to pet stores.
Is Physicians Answering Service Right For You?
You Can Try Physician’s Answering Service for FREE
Get a 14-Day FREE Trial to see why Physician’s Answering Service is right for you. You’ll find our costs are competitive compared to other answering services that don’t have our specialty – caring is OUR calling!
- No calling for quotes – just up-front pricing plans
- Fast onboarding – as quick as 48 hours
- 24/7/365 supervisors on call
- Experience in all fields related to medical
Looking for Answering Services for small business? Connect with our sister company, AnswerLive!
Courtesy and Professionalism
You get the best in care when you go with Physicians Answering Service for your hospice care. Each call is answered with the knowledge that a sensitive party may be on the other line. Consistency and accuracy are key if we are patching their call to your office. We are also 100% HIPAA Compliant! We can offer everything for your medical offices:
- Message dispatch
- Multi-lingual answering services
- Voicemail and telephone number rentals
- Automated call screening
- Flexible message delivery via text, email or fax
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation
- Conference calling
- Disaster backup
Save on Staffing Costs
You won’t need to hire a receptionist if you hire Physicians Answering Service. Likewise, if you have other employees subordinated to the task of answering calls, it allows them to focus more on more important aspects of their job.
HIPAA Compliant Medical Answering Services
Our secure messaging platform, Startel® Secure Messaging, ensures top-of-the-line communication with the privacy your industry demands. This offers peace-of-mind knowing your information will remain confidential. From our client service portal, you can also access your calls in real time through:
- Text Message
Your Practice Should Never Miss A Call
Physician’s Answering Service is here 24/7/365, nights, weekends and holidays, and a supervisor with years of experience is always on the clock. If you’re in need of customer support, our experts are ready to answer the call — caring is our calling!
“Rhea and I have traveled to help clients at a moment’s notice when their call center was not going to be there for them any longer, which had left some of those places in an immediate crisis.”
- Our flexible and adaptive onboarding integrates to any medical offices seamlessly.
- You can be up and running in as soon as two days. And there’s never rush fees involved.
- You’ll have a dedicated account supervisor on the clock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you’ll always know who you’re speaking with when you call for personalized support.
- Your messages will be HIPAA compliant in all aspects — including our Startel Secure Messaging app.
- Secure, off-site backup ensures your data is fully redundant and disaster-proof.
- PAS has a specially-trained staff that practices accuracy, detail and consistency with each call and message sent.
Dependability and Efficiency
We have fully-redundant technology with off-site data storage to ensure your information is never compromised.
Is your call volume too high for your receptionist? If they are busy on the phone all day, you might not be getting the most out of what their job entails – filing away information, talking to patients, and supporting staff. Likewise, it can be very difficult to multi-task and enter correct information. Accuracy and efficiency is key when taking information for the medical industry. PAS offers all the services you would expect from an industry leader at affordable, up-front pricing. Contact us today!