Hospice care is completely different than any other, as you’re dealing with a type of support in a special institution designed to support others in their most difficult time of need. The best answering services for hospices demands immediate care, attention to detail and quality that can make the staff’s job less stressful.
Did You Know: More than 65% of Americans spend their final stage of life in hospice care, as the industry has quadrupled in size since the millennium.
Additionally, when a family is in a time of need, they need immediate human initiation and assistance, not an automated answering service or voicemail. That’s where Physicians Answering Service comes into play. We’ve been working with hospices around Portland and the West Coast area for more than two decades.
Types of Hospice Care Answering Services Can Help With
Answering services can help hospice answering services in a number of settings. When a team is handling terminally ill patients, the focus of each individual should be on patient care and operations. Dealing with family, vendors and other phone calls can become a distraction. We can catch these calls, catch the important ones (such as family) and defer less important calls to an answering machine or voicemail service.
Physicians Answering Service helps with hospice service of all varieties. This includes:
- Routine Home Care – nurses, social workers, and more deliver in the patient’s home, but also in nursing homes, assisted living centers or retirement communities.
- Continuous Home Care – this type of intensive care is round-the-clock care from caregivers
- General Inpatient Care – if there is no management possible from home, hospitals or freestanding facilities provide a peaceful setting for families and patients
- Respite Care – terminally ill patients and their family caregivers may require a short-term solution for intensive care. Not all hospices offer respite care, but those that do usually only allow so many days admittance.
Types of Answering Services for Hospice Care
After-Hours Answering Services
Families need to know how their loved ones are doing after hours often with hospice care. We can patch calls through for your hospice at any hour without the fuss of other interruptions.
Hospice Visit and Appointment Scheduling/Emergency
Sometimes a hospice agency is needed via appointment, and sometimes it’s an emergency. You do not want to miss these calls. We have you covered with regular appointment schedule and 24/7 support.
The Spanish-speaking population is growing, and with it, an older generation that requires support and communication.
Why Trust and Compliance is Important
Your hospice shouldn’t consider any answering service that isn’t HIPAA-compliant. Physicians Answering Services follows all practices and regulations. As the industry has evolved since we’ve started in 1990, we’ve served hospices from the Portland Area, up and down the West Coast.
Do You Own A Small Business Outside the Medical Industry?
Just because you don’t fit the traditional medical industry doesn’t mean Physicians Answering Service can’t serve you in the best way possible. We have experience servicing everything from funeral parlor operations to pet stores.
Is Physicians Answering Service Right For You?
You Can Try Physician’s Answering Service for FREE
Get a 14-Day FREE Trial to see why Physician’s Answering Service is right for you. You’ll find our costs are competitive compared to other answering services that don’t have our specialty – caring is OUR calling!
- No calling for quotes – just up-front pricing plans
- Fast onboarding – as quick as 48 hours
- 24/7/365 supervisors on call
- Experience in all fields related to medical
Looking for Answering Services for small business? Connect with our sister company, AnswerLive!
Courtesy and Professionalism
You get the best in care when you go with Physicians Answering Service for your hospice care. Each call is answered with the knowledge that a sensitive party may be on the other line. Consistency and accuracy are key if we are patching their call to your office. We are also 100% HIPAA Compliant! We can offer everything for your medical offices:
- Message dispatch
- Multi-lingual answering services
- Voicemail and telephone number rentals
- Automated call screening
- Flexible message delivery via text, email or fax
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation
- Conference calling
- Disaster backup
Save on Staffing Costs
You won’t need to hire a receptionist if you hire Physicians Answering Service. Likewise, if you have other employees subordinated to the task of answering calls, it allows them to focus more on more important aspects of their job.
HIPAA Compliant Medical Answering Services
Our secure messaging platform, Startel® Secure Messaging, ensures top-of-the-line communication with the privacy your industry demands. This offers peace-of-mind knowing your information will remain confidential. From our client service portal, you can also access your calls in real time through:
- Text Message
Your Practice Should Never Miss A Call
Physician’s Answering Service is here 24/7/365, nights, weekends and holidays, and a supervisor with years of experience is always on the clock. If you’re in need of customer support, our experts are ready to answer the call — caring is our calling!
“Rhea and I have traveled to help clients at a moment’s notice when their call center was not going to be there for them any longer, which had left some of those places in an immediate crisis.”
- Our flexible and adaptive onboarding integrates to any medical offices seamlessly.
- You can be up and running in as soon as two days. And there’s never rush fees involved.
- You’ll have a dedicated account supervisor on the clock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you’ll always know who you’re speaking with when you call for personalized support.
- Your messages will be HIPAA compliant in all aspects — including our Startel Secure Messaging app.
- Secure, off-site backup ensures your data is fully redundant and disaster-proof.
- PAS has a specially-trained staff that practices accuracy, detail and consistency with each call and message sent.
Dependability and Efficiency
We have fully-redundant technology with off-site data storage to ensure your information is never compromised.
Is your call volume too high for your receptionist? If they are busy on the phone all day, you might not be getting the most out of what their job entails – filing away information, talking to patients, and supporting staff. Likewise, it can be very difficult to multi-task and enter correct information. Accuracy and efficiency is key when taking information for the medical industry. PAS offers all the services you would expect from an industry leader at affordable, up-front pricing. Contact us today!